Discover our original circus tent.
Nettetal-Hinsbeck Youth Hostel offers its guests plenty of attractions: In particular, the original circus tent with space for about 199 people fascinates both children and adolescents. In the Maas-Schwalm-Nette Nature Park and the Vier-Seen-Platte ("Four Lakes Area"), people in search of relaxation will find ideal destinations for excursions and hikes. There's an extensive network of cycle paths and an excellent wheelchair trail - so that cyclists and wheelchair users can explore the beautiful Lower Rhine countryside right as far as the nearby Netherlands.
Leisure facilities in the youth hostel
- Hostel's own circus tent
- 2 beach volleyball courts
- Basketball court
- Table tennis tables
- Bicycle rental
- Barbecue site
- Internet terminal
- Collection of games
- Table Football
- Playground right next door
- Campfire site
Leisure facilities in the area
The leisure facilities of Nettetal-Hinsbeck Youth Hostel are diverse - the circus tent in particular fascinates young and old alike. Don't miss the beautiful surrounding area - after all, the youth hostel is located in the middle of the Schwalm-Nette Nature Park. Idyllic waters, a diverse fauna and flora, as well as hiking trails through unique landscapes inspire recreation seekers. Active holidaymakers will also get their money's worth here: canoeing, hiking and biking are even more fun with unique views of the lakes, clearings, fields and meadows. The neighbouring town of Grefrath offers other leisure facilities: an indoor and outdoor pool, ice rink and mini golf course offer all-weather entertainment for the whole family.
- A paradise for water sports enthusiasts: the Schwalm-Nette Nature Park
- Water lilies in the summer: the 4-Seen-Platte ("4 Lakes area) (km 2)
- Life as in the 19th century: Freilichtmuseum Grefrath (open-air museum) (with large collection of toys, 4 km)
- For birdwatchers: Infozentrum Krickenbecker Seen (bird sanctuary, 3 km)
- Worth protecting: Naturschutzhof de Witt Lake (Nature Conservation Station, 1 km)
Leisure facilities in the region
The Dutch border is just a stone's throw away from the hostel. Experience the culture and nature of the Netherlands! Fancy a trip to the city? Amsterdam and Rotterdam are just two hours away. And the Rhine metropolis of Düsseldorf, with many attractions and shopping venues, is just 45 minutes away.
- Limitless culture and nature: trips to the Netherlands
- Adventure park Tegelen, Netherlands (8 km)